Morgan ate all of her cantaloupe and seconds on french bread at breakfast. At lunch she ate seconds on dried mangoes and squash and all of her turkey slice and crescent roll.
Emily came with a shirt that said, "I'm daddy's main squeeze!" today. Gary was hugging Emily then Morgan and asking them "Are you MY main squeeze" then squeezing them and making them giggle. Gary had stopped for a while and then looked up at Gary and said, "say 'Are you my main squeeze?'" : ) She was also pretending to go to sleep on Gary's lap then waking up and Gary would ask her why she was awake all ready. They have a really good time one on one basically every day. Gary enjoys it as much as Morgan, I think!
We read LOTS of stories at story time today. Morgan was very happy about that and did a wonderful job of "reading" with me. She is so interested in letters and words that I have often been following along the words with my finger so she gets a view of what "reading" actually looks like. I really do think she 'gets' it!
Several times today I heard Morgan ask Kenzie either "Do you like me?" or "You don't like me?" Now I have NO idea where that has come from because we NEVER use that phrase when talking about people and I have never heard any of the children use it either.
Outside the kiddos were "mowing the grass", playing on the climbers, "racing" across the yard, singing and riding bikes mostly. It always cracks me up when Morgan does the racing because her favorite thing about it is leaving before Gary puts his arms up and says, "GO!" She then cracks up, because she knows it is silly.
No comments:
Post a Comment